About the Guest
Kyle has a passion for teaching. He discovered this passion while working for Kaplan Test Prep as he finished his Political Science degree at Texas A&M University. He has carried this passion throughout his legal career, teaching clients as he helps them to find and understand legal pathways out of labor bottlenecks. His innovation in solving perpetual labor shortages for businesses came shortly after graduating from Vanderbilt Law School. He and his wife, Natalie, began working on various types of immigration visas for their family construction business in Iowa. It was from their perspective as employers that they were able to see the vision for what could be accomplished through foreign recruitment and legal immigration. Kyle and Natalie have built a thriving practice from solid, creative, forward-thinking solutions that provide much-needed relief for their many clients throughout the United States. With one baby boy, three young daughters, and counting, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family on their property in the country, riding four-wheelers, hunting, and raising hogs.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- The current labor situation in agriculture.
- How the competition for employees has changed.
- How employers can attract people and set themselves apart.
- What is wrong with the immigration system going into 2023.
- Politics and proposed bills that producers should be aware of.
- Kyle Farmer’s “golden nugget”