About the Guest
Joseph Kerns, President of Partners for Production Agriculture, has thirty years’ experience working with producers, suppliers, and mills to support agricultural operations. He leads a team of professionals with the purpose of understanding the financial parameters around agricultural markets so that those that he works with can thrive and prosper.
What can you expect to learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Why the future of animal agriculture in the midwest looks so good.
- The current and future economic drivers that are in our favor.
- The benefits of renewable diesel (not biodiesel) and why it is a big deal.
- Why high feed prices are not as bad as you might think.
- What we should and should not be doing.
- Joseph Kern’s “golden nugget”