Apply for the job here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2723858003/?refId=7uVpVoDTRAGkJIte75bZLQ%3D%3D
HIPRA Manitoba, Canada
About the job
Hipra Animal Health Canada Inc. is expanding and creating a NEW Sales representative position in Manitoba for the western territory.
We are a family-owned, global animal health company created over 50 years ago. We believe in prevention through diagnostics, vaccines, and devices that bring value to veterinarians, producers, and the animals under their care.
What is unique about Hipra?
- Our growth is purely organic, from research and development to commercialization and sales
- We are non-conformist by nature
- We have successfully launched 22 vaccines in the last 10 years for Swine, Poultry and Ruminant. And there is more to come for our Canadian subsidiary!
Innovation is in our DNA…our latest being MHYOSPHERE PCV ID. You will be launching this product with the support of our team in Canada as well as from our HQ in Spain.
Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or Business. An MBA would be highly desirable
A minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharma, feed or genetic sector, preferably in livestock production.
Agile with a growth mindset
- Influence and adapt to drivers of change.
- Challenge the status quo and assumptions
- Learn with an open mind
- Actively give/seek feedback
- Demonstrate Hipra’s values of excellence, credibility and optimism
- Quickly turn data into insights creating relevant interventions
- Focus on discipline and collaboration
- Leverage team members’ strengths to deliver results and drive personal development
- Serve the needs of our customers by turning innovative ideas into business results
- Demonstrate a winning spirit through your can-do attitude
- Deliver high quality results despite challenging conditions
- Develop and implement ideas for improvement within your team
- Plan and organize effectively to function autonomously
- Developing lasting relationships with key personnel and decision-makers
- Become a trusted reference for our customers
- Collaborate with technical services, Business manager, and Head Quarters to achieve objectives
- Negotiate best solutions to ensure mutual benefits
- Strong written and verbal communication plus excellent presentation skills to adapt to different audiences
- Analyze and understand sales results to make timely calculated risks
- Manage resources within budget to generate profit
- Understand therapeutical segments and competitor actions to lead targeted segment
- Meet or exceed sales for strategic vaccines by generating demand.
If you believe your future aspirations align with our newly created role, submit your resume so we can meet.