- Steve touches on his appointment to the South Dakota Pork Producers Association
- Steve talks about his history as a South Dakota Pork Producer
- Steve talks about his Passion in Human Well being from a Livestock Producer Standpoint
- Steve talks about the Chicken Little Twitter comments about Jim Long and Steve Meyer
- Steve answers our popular Rapid Fire Question segment
- Steve touches on Print Publications and the future of Digital Media
- Open Floor- Steve opens up on the open floor topics of his choice (Foreign Animal Disease)
Steve Rommereim is a pig farmer from Alcester, South Dakota.He served as the SDPPC president in 2009 and 2010 and has been on numerous committees. Steve served as the 2018-2019 National Pork Board president and currently sits on the Nation Pork Board executive committee. Steve and his wife Charlotte live near Alcester, South Dakota on a crop and pig farm. They have two daughters and two grandchildren. Community involvement is very important to them they love cooking pork for many different events. Church gatherings, 4-H events and school activities are just a few of the many opportunities where they share their products and the story of hog production.