The 1st Edition of the Elite Swine Veterinarian Program by Swine it is HERE!
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get:
– Monthly Live Q&A sessions with Dr. Rebecca Robbins, your lead instructor, and outstanding invited speakers;
– Access to 7 modules, with over 150 bite-sized topic-specific lessons that easily fit into your busy routine;
– Access to a Private Community to discuss Swine Health exclusively, and to increase your network;
– Over 10 decision-making tools.
PLUS THESE BONUSES
- The first 20 members will get a mini-course (3/1hr live sessions) on the topic: of how to evaluate an animal health product in your client/producer’s herd;
- Hallway conversation with Dr. Emily Byers-Taylor on the topic: of emerging disease diagnosis;
- E-book Anatomical and pathology atlas of swine;
- E-book Field x-rays: clinical cases in swine;
- E-book 5 Principles in swine health.
How does the membership work?
The membership has an initial 12-month agreement and then, it is month-to-month. However, you can cancel at any time within the first 7 days of access if you are not satisfied or after the initial 12-month period.
I’m not a veterinarian. Should I skip the program?
Everyone is welcome! First, they build a foundation, and then, they go deeper. However, the language and knowledge are always easy and accessible… Applied swine health is NOT rocket science – as Einstein said, “If you can’t explain it to a 6-year-old, you don’t understand it yourself”.
For more information, go to: https://www.swinecampus.com/eliteswineveterinarian/