What: Free Professional Development Webinars
Where: Virtual Webinars. Sign up at https://zfrmz.com/0JwXF3qM1NfjwG90hyoT for more information.
When: September 16-December 2nd, 2022
The free webinars are designed for students or young professionals pursuing a career in animal science. Webinars will take place on Fridays at 1 PM CST. Each session will last 90 minutes, with the first hour covering the topic of the day listed below. The remaining 30 minutes are reserved for networking and mentoring groups for our attendees. Come for the full 90, or just the first 30 minutes.
- September 16 – Meet the Coffee & Careers Tribe: How to create a professional development plan throughout your career
- September 30 – Meet the Coffee & Careers Tribe: Assembling a Mentoring Team
- October 14 – Exploring the Nonlinear Path: Nontraditional Technical Roles in Animal Science
- October 28 – Making the Money Work – Finances & Business of the Livestock Industry
- Presented by Nutriquest
- November 18 – It’s Not All About the Green: Looking at Compensation Differently
- Presented by Continental Search
- December 2nd – Creating the Right Corporate Culture for your Success
- Continental Search
About Coffee & Careers
Coffee & Careers is a passion project conceived by Dr. Casey Bradley, The Sunswine Group, that focuses on bringing career and personal development advice to animal scientists. It started out as a pilot webinar series with a small group of graduate students and has grown into a broader initiative reaching 2,000 students/professionals per year. The program consists of a webinar series, small mentoring groups, and different networking and mentoring events. The program is now led by a committee of volunteers that include individuals with diverse Animal Science backgrounds and is sponsored by Nutriquest, IFF, and Continental Search.