Bijon Brown, Production Economist, Alberta Pork recently discussed hog manure with Trevor Wallace, Nutrient Management Specialist, Alberta Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Economic Development, via Zoom.
Their in-depth discussion can be found in five parts below, featuring:
- Hog manure is an under-utilized nutrient source
- Placing a dollar value on hog manure as fertilizer
- How to effectively apply hog manure as fertilizer
- Hog manure uses beyond fertilizer
- Best management practices for hog manure
To offer feedback on this interview, or for more information, please contact Bijon by email at email@example.com or by phone at 780-440-8460, toll-free at 1-877-247-PORK (7675).
Find additional conversations on YouTube by checking out our economics videos playlist.
If you are unable to access these videos either through YouTube or Dropbox, please reply to this email, sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know.